Hello my name is Lucas Fendley. I am a Portrait Photographer residing in Queen Creek, Arizona.
I specialize in Boudoir, lifestyle, editorial, and portrait photography.
© 2012-2016 Lucas Fendley. Unauthorized use or duplication of these images and material without express written permission from this websites owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lucas Fendley and this website with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Frequently Asked Questions
For Models and Clients:
1) What are your rates? My rates vary depending on: A. What is being done? (Modeling, Boudoir, Family, weddings, ect...) B. Location? I'm from the East Valley and don't typically charge for travel to the following cities (Apache Junction, Mesa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Gilbert, or Chandler. Anything farther I add a little bit for gas and time. I can't give an exact price without knowing some info on what is being done. Message me details and I can give you a quote. *TFP is very limited and occasionally done*
2) Can you edit skin blemishes? Yes I can. I can edit skin blemishes, tuck in a little excess weight here and there, and make you look your best with keeping you natural looking. :)
3) Do you shoot erotic nudes? No, I don't. There are many photographers out there that will, but I am not one of them. My passion is to create art and keep it tasteful. I do shoot implied but nothing that shows more than what Facebook would allow.
4) How long after my photo session until I receive my images? No longer than one week unless otherwise discussed.
5) Are you going to post my images on Facebook? I do many shoots for clients that want photos done for themselves or their significant others. I will never post anything without your permission. It sometimes sucks, because I get lots of great and epic shots but I respect others decisions.
For other Photographers:
1) What kind of gear do you use? I shoot with a Nikon D800 with these prime lenses (35mm, 50mm, & 85mm) 1.8G. Lighting: Alien Bees 800 and Yongnuo Speedlights with an assortment of modifiers
2) What do you use to edit your photos? Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom. I also use an assortment of filters from Nik Software and Alien Skin